Camille Conforti is a Classical Piano Teacher in Scottsdale, Arizona. Originally from Naperville, Illinois, she is a graduate of North Central College where she earned a Bachelor of Music Degree in Piano Performance. While there, she taught in the Piano Preparatory Department under the tutelage of renowned pedagogue, Elvina Truman Pearce. Ms. Conforti holds a Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA), as well, and has been an Adjunct College Professor at Manatee Community College in Bradenton, FL and Scottsdale Community College in Scottsdale, AZ.
Her lesson plan includes the study of:
- Technique (Development of finger dexterity & agility);
- Theory (Understanding of chords, harmony, and melodic structure);
- Keyboard (Training in Piano literature from all periods--Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Contemporary);
- Ear Training (Aural practice to play by ear);
- Sight-Playing (Training to read music from first-sight);
- Creativity (Creating melodic sounds and harmonies through imagination).
Ms. Conforti says, "It is my desire to encourage students to play the Piano to the best of their abilities and to enjoy every minute of playing and practicing. The skills learned in Piano can be transferred to many other disciplines; sports, languages, computer technology, mathematics, and technical training. In addition, learning to play the Piano has been proven to develop self-confidence."
Currently, she is accepting all levels of students, from beginners to advanced. Her studio is located in the North Scottsdale area (DC Ranch, Grayhawk, Silverleaf, McDowell Mountain Ranch, & Ironwood Village).
Who's Who of American Women; Outstanding Young Alumnus Award - North Central College; Sigma Alpha Iota - Rose of Honor, & Sword of Honor.
Phoenix Music Teachers Assoc. (PMTA); AZ State Music Teachers Assoc. (ASMTA); Music Teachers National Assoc. (MTNA); Sigma Alpha Iota (SAI) International, Professional, Honorary Music Fraternity